The Saga of Sir Philip Green & British Home Stores [BHS].
It has everything:
- Wild expansion & Business Revenue ramp
- Cheap debt
- Global Outsorcing to China
- Tax ‘Efficiency’ via wife & Monaco ‘offshore haven’
- Political influence
- Knighted by the Queen, after being put forward by Tony Blair, for ‘services to the retail industry’
- £100 Millions pound Dividends
- High Rolling casino Nights out as ‘King of the Tables’
- Nepotism – Phil Green’s Stepson made £3 million on onsale of property acquired through BHS
- Hollowed out Pension fund
- Extreme wealth for boss, bereft workers, minimum wage and underfunded pensions
- £100 Million Super Yacht to be delivered to ‘Sir Philip’ *
- Sold to Retail Acquisitions for £1.00 for it to be crash landed by ‘an.other’
- 11000 staff lay off’s
- Nepotism Family members sold ex-BHS Property make a £3,5 million profit
- Control Fraud?
*The 90-metre vessel will join Green’s two other yachts, speedboat, helicopter and Gulfstream jet, which comes in handy for his weekly trips to and from Monaco to visit his family.