When you (“you” or “your” or “user” or “member”) browse the Site, register for a membership, or use our products, services or other materials available on the Site, you will provide certain information to us and we will learn, collect, use and share certain information about you for various purposes, as more fully set forth in this Policy.
By using or accessing the Site, you agree that you have read and understood this
Information We Collect and Use
Our primary purpose in collecting information about you is to provide you with our products and services, but we will also use this information in connection with the operation and improvement of the Site and our business, and may provide this information to our affiliates or to other third parties for use in their businesses or for other purposes.
When you access, visit. register for and otherwise use the Site, we will learn, collect, store and use:
- personally identifiable data and information about you, such as your name, physical and/or electronic mail address, telephone, fax or mobile numbers, and other data or information that can be used to specifically identify you (all such personal data and information is collectively referred to herein as, “Personal Information”); and
- non-personally identifiable information about you, such demographic information, location, age, gender, and data on your use of the Site and other online activity (“Non-Personally Identifiable Information”).
Personal Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information are together referred to herein as “Information”.
Using the Site. When you access, visit and use the Site, we automatically receive and store the uniform resource locator of the prior webpage that you were on and of the webpage where you go after you leave the Site. We also receive and store additional Information such as your internet protocol (IP) address, browser types, domain name, and other statistical data involving your access, browsing and use of the Site. This Information is generally collected passively using various technologies, but this Information may also be provided by you through interactions or communications with the Site or us.
Registration. In order to become a registered user of the Site or to use or obtain certain products or services offered on or through the Site, we will request, and you will need to provide us with, Personal Information such as your name, postal and/or email address, telephone, fax or mobile numbers. Registered users who sign up for any trial membership, premium membership or another account, product or service must also provide billing and credit card information. We may also collect certain other Information from you such as demographic information, location, age or gender. Without providing Personal Information, you cannot create an account, become a registered user of the Site, or obtain our products or services. We will use this Information to provide our products and services to you, in connection with our business and operations and in other ways that are provided in this Policy.
The Market Sniper also receives and collects Information through other commonly used techniques and technologies, including without limitation:
- through your browser, computer, mobile device, or tablet to ensure Site functionality,
- through pixel tags, web beacons, or clear GIFs,
- through Flash objects, or
- through your IP Address.
If you disable our ability to collect Information through any of these means, some features of the Site may not function properly.
We also use other programs, software and/or applications, including, without limitation, Google Analytics, to analyze typical user
We may also collect information when you interact with the Site’s or our customer service in order to assist you or maintain or improve the Site.
Chat Room. We operate a chat room on the Site. Any Information you disclose in a chat room becomes public information. If you post Personal Information online, in a chat room, or anywhere on the Site that is accessible to the public or to other users, you have made that information available to the public, and it is no longer private. In that case, other people may receive, collect and use that Information. You should exercise caution when deciding whether to post or disclose any of your Personal Information or any other Information in any chat room or forum, including any public or private chat room or forum on the Site. Please note that Personal Information you have published on any chat room or forum, including any chat room or forum on the Site, may remain publicly available even if you request that such Information
Information We Do Not Collect
The Market Sniper is solely an informational and educational platform and online community, providing impersonal advice and education so you can independently trade your own funds and securities. We do not provide investment advisory services or trade securities for the account of others. We are not an investment adviser or broker-dealer, do not provide advice on the value or advisability of your purchases of securities, and do not affect or facilitate transactions or otherwise handle securities or funds of others.
We only communicate with you through the contact information and social media accounts on the Site, would never give you personalized investment advice, and would never ask you for your social security number, to wire money or to provide access or information on your financial or securities accounts (except for billing purposes as set forth above)! Don’t be fooled by scams or other imposters asking for this information, they are not from The Market Sniper! If someone pretending to be affiliated with The Market Sniper asks you for this information, please contact support@TheMarketSniper.com
How We Use Your Information
The Market Sniper uses your Information, including Personal Information, in connection with the operation, development and improvement of the Site and other products and services offered by The Market Sniper and its affiliates, the operation and billing of your account and/or membership, and for other uses consistent with this Policy. The Market Sniper and its affiliates may use your Personal Information for any purpose related to their business or operations, including, without limitation, the following:
- to provide our products and services, operate the Site and respond to your inquiries and fulfil your requests,
- to manage your account and/or membership, subscription and other billing purposes,
- to inform you about information regarding the Site, products or services for which you apply or may be interested in applying for, or in which you are already enrolled, changes to terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information,
- to personalize your experience on the Site,
- to verify your identity and/or location in order to allow access to your accounts, and to maintain measures aimed at preventing fraud and protecting the security of account and Personal Information,
- to allow you to participate in surveys and other forms of market research, sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities (some of these activities may have additional rules, which may contain additional information about how Personal Information is used and shared),
- for general business purposes, to otherwise manage and operate the Site, develop new services and products, and conduct the business and operations of The Market Sniper and its affiliates, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving products and services, enhancing the Site, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns,
- for risk control, for fraud detection and prevention,
- to enforce the Terms and Conditions of TheMarketSniper.com (the “Terms and Conditions”),
- to protect the rights and property of The Market Sniper or its officers, directors, shareholders, employees or agents, and
- to comply with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requirements.
Please be aware that you are responsible for the payment of any fees or costs incurred by you in connection with
Who Your Information May Be Shared With
The Market Sniper may sell, disclose, share or otherwise provide Non-Personally Identifiable Information or other aggregated anonymous data or information to third parties about the users or
Any third party to whom we sell, disclose, share or otherwise provide any Information or other data or information may choose to resell or otherwise disclose such Information or other data or information. You may be contacted by third parties as a result of our selling, disclosing, sharing or otherwise providing such Information or other data or information.
The Market Sniper may post and use any testimonials about the Site that you have provided in connection with the marketing and promotion of the Site. Testimonials and other marketing, promotions and advertisements may include limited Personal Information (such as first name and general location) that you have provided to The Market Sniper.
The Market Sniper may also disclose your Information to third parties as part of our selling the stock or assets of the company, as the result of a proposed or actual change in control of the company, or in connection with any financing of/or investment in the company by a third party. Any successor or assign of The Market Sniper, including any third party to which The Market Sniper transfers or sells its assets, will have the right to continue to use your Information.
BY USING OR ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU AGREE, ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONSENT TO FOREGOING USES OF YOUR INFORMATION AND OTHER DATA AND INFORMATION. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE FOREGOING, YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM USING OR ACCESSING THE SITE.
Access to and Protection of Your Personal Information. You may access, modify and correct some Personal Information provided to us through your account information on the Site. If you update, modify or correct any such Personal Information, we may keep copies of your Personal Information prior to such update, modification or correction for uses provided for in this Policy. To the extent that you wish to access, modify or correct Personal Information that is not available through your account information, you may contact us in the manner set forth below.
Personal Information will be stored by us in databases or servers owned and maintained by us or our affiliates, agents or service providers. Personal Information will be protected in a commercially reasonable manner. We take what we believe to be industry standard security measures to help safeguard your Personal Information, but no system is entirely secure. Although we protect your Personal Information in a commercially reasonable manner and with industry standard security measures, we do not guarantee that your Information will always remain secure.
Do Not Track
We do not track our members over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore we do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
Links to Other Websites
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the Site, nor the information or content contained in such websites, nor any third party’s use of Information or other data or information which we have sold, disclosure, shared or otherwise provided to them. Please remember that when you use a link to go from the Site to another website, this Policy is no longer in effect. Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including those that have a link on the Site, are subject to that website’s rules, terms and conditions, and/or policies.
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of 13. The Market Sniper does not intentionally collect any Information on the Site from individuals we actually know are under 13. In fact, registration for and use of the Site by persons under the age of 18 is expressly prohibited. If we become aware that we have collected any Information, including without limitation Personal Information, from a person under age 13, we will take steps to remove that Information.
This GDPR Supplement is intended to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Natural Persons with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of Such Data, and Repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (the “GDPR”).
- Contact Information
Likewise, if you desire to exercise a right described Paragraphs 2 through 9, below, and your exercise of that right requires you to contact The Market Sniper, then you should contact The Market Sniper support@TheMarketSniper.com.
- Right to Access
You have a right to confirmation by The Market Sniper as to whether The Market Sniper is processing your personal data and, where that is the case, you have a right to access the following information:
- The purpose of the processing;
- The categories of personal data concerned;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed;
- The envisaged period for which your personal data will be stored or the criteria used to determine that period;
- The existence of your right to rectification (discussed below);
- The existence of your right to erasure (discussed below);
- The existence of your right to restrict processing (discussed below);
- The existence of your right to object to processing (discussed below);
- The existence of your right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (discussed below);
- Whether The Market Sniper uses your personal data for automated decision-making and, where that is the case, the logic involved and the significance and envisaged consequences to you;
- Where The Market Sniper does not collect your personal data directly from you, the existence of your right to information regarding The Market Sniper’s source of your personal data; and
- Where The Market Sniper intends to transfer your personal data to a third country or international organization, the existence of your right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards used in connection with the transfer.
Your right to access includes the right to obtain a copy of the personal data The Market Sniper is processing. In compliance with the GDPR, The Market Sniper will provide one such copy for free, but The Market Sniper may charge a reasonable fee for any additional copies.
- Right to Rectification
You have a right to obtain from The Market Sniper the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Additionally, taking into account the purposes for which The Market Sniper is processing your personal data, you have a right to obtain from The Market Sniper the completion of incomplete personal data concerning you.
- Right of Erasure
- 4(A) General Rule
You have a right of erasure to obtain from The Market Sniper the erasure of your personal data based on any of the following grounds:
- your personal data is no longer necessary in connection with the purposes for which The Market Sniper collected or otherwise processed your personal data (subject to the exceptions described in Paragraph 4(B), below);
- The Market Sniper collected or otherwise
processedyour personal data on the basis of your consent and you have since withdrawn your consent (subject to the exceptions described in Paragraph 4(B) “Exceptions”, below);
- You have exercised your right to object to processing (discussed below) and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for The Market Sniper to continue processing your personal data;
- The Market Sniper has unlawfully processed your personal data;
- Compliance with a legal obligation imposed by the EU or the law of any “member state” of the EU (a “Member State”), to which The Market Sniper is subject, requires the erasure of your personal data; or
- The Market Sniper has collected your personal data in relation to the offer of information society services, i.e., an offer for a service normally provided for remuneration, at a distance (the parties are not simultaneously present), by electronic means, and at the individual request of the recipient of the service.
- 4(B) Exceptions
Your right to erasure described in Paragraph 4(A), above, does not apply where The Market Sniper’s processing of your personal data is necessary for:
- exercising the right
offreedom of expression and information;
- complying with a legal obligation imposed by the EU or any Member State to which The Market Sniper is subject or for carrying out a task in the public interest; or
- establishing, exercising, or defending legal claims.
Right to Restrict Processing
You have a right to restrict The Market Sniper’s processing of your personal data if any of the following applies:
- you contest the accuracy of your personal data The Market Sniper is processing, (for a period sufficient to enable The Market Sniper to verify its accuracy);
- The Market Sniper’s processing of your personal data is unlawful but you object to the erasure of your personal data;
- your personal data is no longer necessary in connection with the purposes for which The Market Sniper collected or otherwise processed your personal data, but you require your personal data for the establishment, exercise, or
defenseof legal claims; or
- you have exercised your right to object to processing (discussed below), (pending verification that The Market Sniper has overriding legitimate grounds to process your personal data).
If you exercise your right to restrict processing, and if your exercise of said right is valid, then The Market Sniper can store your personal data but cannot otherwise process your personal data without your consent, unless otherwise processing your personal data is necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims, the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person, or for reasons of important public interest of the EU or a Member State.
6(A) Right to Object to Processing Based on Your Particular Situation
Where The Market Sniper’s processing of your personal information is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for legitimate interests pursued by The Market Sniper, you nevertheless have a right to object to The Market Sniper’s processing of your personal information on grounds relating to your particular situation. If you exercise your right to object to
6(B). Right to Object to Processing for Direct Marketing Purposes
You have a right to object to The Market Sniper’s processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes. If you exercise your right to object to
- Right to Data Portability
Where The Market Sniper’s processing of your personal data is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or is necessary to take steps requested by you prior to entering into a contract, and where The Market Sniper’s processing of your personal data is carried out by automated means, you have a right to data portability. This means that you have a right to receive from The Market Sniper a copy of the personal data you provided to The Market Sniper in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. Additionally, this means that you have a right to require The Market Sniper to transmit directly to a third party the personal data you provided to The Market Sniper, provided that such transmission is technically feasible and provided further that such third party is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or
- Right to Withdraw Consent to Processing
Where The Market Sniper’s processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have a right to withdraw consent. However, your withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of The Market Sniper’s processing of your personal data prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint with a Supervisory Authority
If you think that The Market Sniper’s processing of your personal data is unlawful or otherwise improper, you have a right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority. A “Supervisory Authority” is an independent public authority established by a Member State pursuant to Article 51 of the GDPR. You should contact the Supervisory Authority established by the Member State of which you are a citizen. If you cannot identify that Supervisory Authority, then you may contact The Market Sniper using the contact information provided in Paragraph 1, above. The Market Sniper will exercise its best efforts to assist you in identifying that Supervisory Authority.
- Intention to Transmit Your Data to a Third Country
The personal data collected by The Market Sniper is transmitted over the internet. The Market Sniper employs several safeguards to protect the transmission of your personal data. These safeguards include encryption of certain data and other commercially reasonable measures and practices. If you desire more information regarding these safeguards, then you should contact The Market Sniper using the contact information provided in Paragraph 1.
The Market Sniper has not secured an Agency Decision from the European Commission that the safeguards it employs are adequate to protect your personal data.
In addition to the Site, this policy also applies to any The Market Sniper mobile applications and any Information that we may collect through such applications.
The Market Sniper reserves the right to revise this Policy at any time without notice. By using the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the then-current version of this Policy, and your continued use of the Site reaffirms your agreement to the then-current Policy. You agree to consult the Site regularly for up-to-date versions and information about this Policy. Without limiting the foregoing, we will provide notification by electronic mail, checkbox, highlighted text on the Site, or other means we deem adequate, of the adoption of a revised or amended Policy that contains material revisions, amendments or other changes to the terms.
In the event that the terms of this Policy conflict with or are inconsistent with any provision of the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions shall govern.
Any claim under this Policy or otherwise related to the Site or The Market Sniper shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions, and shall be exclusively resolved by a state or federal court located in Washoe County, Nevada. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within
The Site, and the other products and services of The Market
If any provision of this Policy is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; and if a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Policy will not be affected in any way.
Questions about this Policy should be addressed to support@TheMarketSniper.com
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY TERM OR PROVISION OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE EXIT THE SITE IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE OR THE PRODUCTS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREBY SHALL INDICATE YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO THIS POLICY.